2.28.2005

Good Stuff

I received so many wonderful things at the Pisces Birthday Extravanganza on Saturday/Sunday...

1. A squealing, yammering stuffed monkey named Mr. Blond.
2. A journal with an inspiring inscription. That thing will be filled within the month.
3. A wonderful card from a small, green legume. (Love ya, Pea.)
4. A bodacious CD mix and little book on Paris.
5. A bottle of red. As I've been inspired to make homemade marinara lately, it's going to come in handy with the experimentation process.
6. Warm, fuzzy feelings toward all friends, old and new. I can honestly say I feel like one of the luckiest gals in the world to be connected with so many intelligent, caring and hilarious people.
7. A bottle of Tuaca. I had to share that. Oog.
8. An irrational fear soothed with calming reassurance and a couple belly laughs. And a self-recoginition of just how silly it really was. D'oh.


Big thanks to all my poos! It was a great time. :)