2.22.2005

Ah...Tuesdays

Normalcy is back. At least, my sense of normalcy..which would make all of you out there go nuts.

Deadline day, how do I love thee? You give me heartburn, make me want to throttle people I usually like, entice me to beat my head against a wall to make it all go away. Yet, I yearn for you each week like a teenybopper yearns for a WB drama. It's almost three o'clock and I'm so far behind that I can see my own ass. (And note to self: do squats tonight.) Watch in amazement, though, as I get it all done by 6 in order to...

...see the ex-Dipshit, who tried to send the right rosary back but failed miserably. In all honesty, though, it's hard to distinguish one white & silver rosary from another, especially when the person giving the description hasn't seen it for 6ish years or so. Never fear, as I'll be armed with the remnants of Deadlineitis, Mace and a wicked backhand. And enough snarky sayings to make the burliest man out there crumble to his knees.

Al Capone has kindly offered to buy me a drink whilst seeing The Boys tonight, and I might have to take him up on that. The one-two punch of Tuesdays and Exes may even be reason enough to have a $1 draft special Coors Light.

Ugh...Coors. *small amount of vomit in mouth* Maybe not.