6.30.2005

Mad Libs

Ok, so I'm ____(verb)_____ here, ____(verb)_____ myself ___(adjective)____. A couple ___(plural noun)____ ago, the ___(noun)_____ found a few ____(plural noun)_____. No biggie, we ____ (verb)____ it to ____(noun)_______, even though they weren't ____(adjective)_______.

It's now three ____(plural noun)_____ later, and ____(plural noun)_______ have neither ___(verb)_____ nor ___(verb)_____ in ____(noun)_______.


No big ___(noun)_____, right? Except I've had a ____(adjective)________ _____(noun)______ telling me to go to the _____(noun)_________ to get it ____(verb)______ out. But, that seems a little ____(adjective)________: "Um, yes, I'd like to ____(verb)________ a ____(noun)_______ because I have a _____(noun)_________. Yes, you can ____(verb)______ it as paranoid _____(noun)_________, if you'd like."


But, last ____(night)_________ I had a dream in which I was a __(adjective, noun)_____. Which led me to ____(adjective)________ websites - that bastion of ____(noun)_______ designed to ____(verb)_____ you ____(adjective)________ . Turns out, ____(plural noun)________ are recommended to be ____(verb)________ by a ____(noun)_________, since it's most likely ___(noun)_______ ... but could be ____(noun)________. Great.


Gulp, ____(verb)________ , choke - I guess it's time to ___(adverb, verb)________ the _____(plural noun)________ and ____(verb)________ the damn ______(noun)________.