8.05.2005

Kiss her in the rain and then steal her umbrella.

So cute.

I'd have to say the above is the best line in the world. Ever. Kudos to whomever constructed it.

Le sigh...
___________________________________________________________

The medical/dental community will be the death of me. Literally. I'll bang my head against the wall until it all makes sense, but it never will. I may either end up with a major concussion, or massive head wound.

On one hand, I waited for two weeks to hear the phrase, "Sometimes...it just happens." On the other, I'm a medical marvel - fighting off cavities, gum decay, and the like with nothing more than moxie and a toothbrush.

Physically, no one knows what the fuck is going on. Dentally, I'm perfect.

Go figure. Knew this yap of mine would come in handy for some reason or another.
___________________________________________________________

So, the office move has been made. Or, shall I say, one of the two. See, our department's office isn't ready. In. The. Slightest. Needed more lighting, and a complete furniture/spatial overhaul. As of now, I'm in the "Being John Malkovich" cube - far removed from everyone, which is kind of nice. Do you have any idea how much work I've gotten done? Tons. No one can come bother me unless they really need to. Most people are still lost trying to manuver their way around the office. Bothering me is the last thing on their collective minds.

It's very, very wonderful.
___________________________________________________________

In other not-so-much-news...

Ahem.

The libido is getting to the wildly uncontrollable stage. Water bill is rising. New Fine Arts trip contemplated, with an aside to Sam's for batteries.

Just sayin'.
___________________________________________________________

Heard the greatest name for an Adult Swim cartoon tonight.

"<Name that ends in 'tin> and the Retarded Penis" (*) (**)

Anyone brave enough to design the first storyboard?
___________________________________________________________

* The "R" reference was unintended to be Un-PC. Back off, you huggy bastards. (That, on the other hand WAS intended to be Un-PC. {Exception to my sweetie Treehugger.} )
** No reference whatsoever to the comments above regarding batteries and the like. Strictly an overheard bar conversation tonight.