8.16.2005

Bladda Bladda Bladda

I've decided that all posts will be random hodge-podge mish-mashes of randomness from now on, or until a topic of interest grabs me enough to expound upon it. A big 'ole FU to cohesion, if you will.

If you're a veg-head or burrito lover (or both), may I recommend the Cha-Cha Burritos from Monica's Aca y Alla? Muy bueno, and they give the added bonus of getting black beans stuck in your teeth. Good thing I wasn't in Cheshire-grin mode today.

Why on earth are the songs "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and "I'm All Outta Love" by Air Supply on constant, alternating repeat inside my noggin? (And now you're all signing as well, aren't you? Sorry. Maybe.)

Help me choose my pleasure for the weekend: a toobin' trip complete with house on the river, a road trip to see a friends' band play next to a lake, or packing and heaving and shopping for the impending apartment switch next weekend. I'm torn between responsibility and fun, and then torn between what sort of fun to have should I go that route. My life is such a dilemma. ;)