2.11.2005

Peas in a Pod

Some of you have commented that I've relatively silent lately, and one has even said it isn't like me. Well, you're right, but it's just one of those times where you have so much to say that you can't pick just one without delving into the others and in turn producing a small novel. Strange bunch of interconnected happenings recently, so I really have to step back and process it all.

Which is neither here nor there, at the moment. My favorite-est tree hugger in the whole world came over earlier tonight. It started as a "screw-humanity-let's-drink-Pacificos-and gossip-at-the-casa" night and turned to the most fun/enlightening/giggly chick-time we've had in a while. (We won't speculate how much the beer helped facilitate our good moods.)

Amen to girls' nights. I'm positive it's the only thing that keeps us females sane and gives a nice buzz at the same time.