2.08.2005

Recipe for Disaster

This Mavericks game is killing me. I guess the matching headbands don't help shooting ability very much.

So it's been an...odd...day. Heard from the Ex From Hell for the first time in three years. *Shudders* That was the last thing I was expecting this morning. If I had won the lottery I would have been less surprised. On one hand it's extremely creepy, seeing that he emailed me through my work's website. On the other, it's just really sad, because how many times does one need to be told to "never EVER call or email me ever again" before it sinks in? Bless his heart.

It really wigged me out earlier, but it's not so bad now. (There's a whole history there that you wouldn't believe if I told you, but let's just say it involves a dash of addict, a pinch of stealer, a hint of liar and a heaping teaspoon of pyscho.) I'm just not the same person anymore that hung around to the devastating tune of "I love you...I'll change." And it's rather empowering.

Besides, I've got way too many good things going at the moment to worry about a person who's buried in the past. It'd be nice if he'd stay there, but it's not something to worry about anymore. And that's the best feeling of all.


(Thanks LaLa.) :)