3.27.2005

It's Sunday, for goodness sakes...

...So did I wake up at 6:30? Not just a yawn and a stretch and a lazy eye-opening, but a "pop! I'm AWAKE!" Sigh, this is what I get for spending my entire Saturday reading and watching kung fu movies/romantic comedies.

Here I sit in the wee hours of Easter Sunday listening to a few CDs purchased yesterday (a good investment so far), and doing the bane of my existence...laundry. Nothing says hallejuah like mountain fresh dryer sheets and Stone Roses-ish Brit rock.

I'm also praying brunch with the moms in 4.5 hours will be tolerable. And by tolerable, I mean subdued and fun. Most likely, though, there'll be a pitcher of mimosas and a semi-heated discussion on...many, many topics. Look forward to the Easter brunch stories, dear readers. They're always a scream.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some dancing/folding to do.