5.19.2005

Banner Day

Well, I've had two huge ego strokes in the past 24 hours. But don't worry, the meekish monkey with low self esteem will be back by the weekend, I'm sure.

First (though not most important), the meeting for which I've been preparing and sweating and waiting with nervous anticipation went extremely well. It's nice to know that major players value my input on certain things and trust me enough to make suggestions and decisions that affect the whole company. Holy cow...I just sounded like a business woman. Must be all the dialouging and thinking outside the box that was done today. I feel as if I've shifted into a new paradigm. It's very proactive and empowering. ;)

Second, my heart is filled to bursting over...well...something so good it's scary. A good scary. A too-good-to-be-true scary. A "am-I-gonna-wake-up-to-find-it was-a-dream" scary. But that's the kind of backstabbing sorority girl my brain is - the heart is much smarter. It doesn't do that thinking crap; it just leads in the right direction. More to follow when I'm done singing the entire soundtracks to South Pacific, Oklahoma!, and West Side Story.

Cripes, I must be annoying today. I can't stop smiling. My face hurts from the grinning. Will someone please smack me? The cheeks need a rest.